This page shows selected publications from the last years. For a detailed list please refer to the Google Scholar or DBLP page of Stefan Schneegass.
Type of Publication: Article in Journal
Creating user interfaces with electrical muscle stimulation
- Schneegass, Stefan; Schmidt, Albrecht; Pfeiffer, Max
- Title of Journal:
- Volume (Publication Date):
- 24 (2016)
- Number of Issue:
- Digital Object Identifier (DOI):
- Creating user interfaces with electrical muscle stimulation (2.34 MB)
- Link to complete version:
- Download BibTeX
Muscle movement is central to virtually everything we do, be it walking, writing, drawing, smiling, or singing. Even while we're standing still, our muscles are active, ensuring that we keep our balance. In a recent forum  we showed how electrical signals on the skin that reflect muscle activity can be measured. Here, we look at the reverse direction. We explain how muscles can be activated and how movements can be controlled with electrical signals.