Seminar "Mensch-Computer Interaktion"
Seminar Ubiquitäre Interaktion (UbiInt)
- Prof. Dr. Stefan Schneegass
- M.Sc. Nick Wittig
- Summer Semester 2023
- jedes Semester
- Donnerstags 10:00 - 12:00
- SM 205
Possible Topics (subject to change):
- Mimicry Attacks in VR
- Changing Behaviours in Extended Reality
- Smart Environments Privacy Challenges: Public, Semi-public and Private.
- Usable Security: Continuous Authentication
- Usable Security: Implicit Gaze-based Authentication
- Usable Security: Implicit Authentication for XR
- The SSVEP Interaction Paradigm - A Comparison of Detection Accuracies of Stimuli Designs and Modulation Techniques
- Locomotion Techniques for Infinite Walking in Virtual Reality
- Haptic Feedback Using Drones in Virtual Reality
Application Deadline: 26.03.2023
To apply please send an email to Nick Wittig.
Title: Seminar 2023
Topics will be assigned at the beginning of the course. State your name, matriculation number, course of study, and credit points needed.
Note: Sessions throughout the semester are mandatory to attend.